Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Finance projects specialist- Tax operations team (Ref. No.: JO-1806-411079_3)
From 1500€/month based on experience
Information about the position
We are looking for an Operations Analyst for Group Tax Operations team which supports regional colleagues with reporting, analytics and data management. As a core member of a quarterly reporting project team you will be involved in development of a new automated tax reporting solution, developing and building on your analytical and problem solving skills.
- Performing elements of tax processes and deliver outputs relating to financial reporting to regional tax teams based around the world and using this insight to help drive the automation project
- Performing analytical review of outputs provided
- Identify and implement operational improvements and other efficiencies
- Undertake balance reviews and ensure tax items are reconciled
- Establishing proficiency in finance and IT systems
- Liaise with internal finance departments
- Participating in other tax projects where needed
- Advanced English written and spoken is a must
- University degree in the area of finance, accounting or similar
- Around 3 years of experience in tax or complex accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in information systems, reports and data
- Able to deliver quality output under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, leader in the field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava