Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Accounting and Control Specialist- become a part of project team! (Ref. No.: JO-1702-347787_11)
From 1500€/month based on experience
Information about the position
Our client will implement new financial system this year and we are looking for a key member of the specially created project team. You will help to create and drive through solutions that link Finance's sub ledger to the Oracle system (training and support will be provided). Once implemented, you will continue to own the system processes, besides other responsibilities.
- The focus of the role is initially implementing systems, which will make you a company subject matter expert which will be essential within the team and look to improve accounting processes that produce accurate and complete trial balances at a Legal Entity, and Branch level in the various reporting GAAPs
- Oversee and directly liaise and manage the Third Party Policy Administrator finance and accounting activity, ensuring completeness, accuracy and timeliness of incoming data
- Deliver high levels of customer services in dealings with stakeholders
- Assist team in performing quality and consistency checks on deliverables and outputs
- Support comprehensive analysis and business commentaries with respect to the accounting policy, reporting, monitoring and reconciliation activities according to the management requirements
- Support the accurate calculation and booking of internal and external retrocession agreements
- Assist preparation of timely and accurate data for internal and external reporting
- Ensure compliance with the risk and control framework
- Contribute and support Finance related projects as requested, including new deals
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- Around 5 years of work experience in the financial services industry
- Qualification in Accounting and/or Audit desirable
- Proven knowledge of statutory accounting policies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in US GAAP/IFRS
- Proven PC skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a start up owned by a stable international company, leader in the field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava