Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Business administrator with English & French or English & German (Ref. No.: JO-1709-360418_33)
From 1000 €/month based on experiences*
Information about the position
- Point of contact for assigned managers and other client facing colleagues
- Administration of clients’ data – contracts, updates, renewals
- Data gathering – updating information about clients and prepare presentation for business
- Prepare materials for client visits
- Cooperation with other departments of the company to provide client first-class service
- Participate on ad hoc projects
- Fluent English & French or English & German is a must
- Previous experience with business administration, support roles
- Studies focused on economics or business administration, also suitable for fresh-grads
- Eye for a detail and punctuality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Ability to cope with changes in tasks and priorities
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, also considering market situation and the value employees may bring to the company.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Public transport allowance
- Internal and external education
- Life-event allowance
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
International financial institution.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava