Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Cost Controlling Manager (Ref. No.: JO-1806-410728)
From 2500€/month based on experience
Information about the position
Cost controlling manager supports and drives the direct and full cost planning, reporting and projection processes within division in close cooperation with the cost centre heads, Divisional Operations Officers and Division Heads. This role includes the constructive challenging of cost budgeting and cost management with divisions as well as close partnering with the counterparts on a Group level.
- Support annual direct and full cost planning and alignment processes
- Provide monthly direct cost actual reports, run quarterly direct cost projection processes
- Provide information to internal customers (ad-hoc analyses, presentations, stakeholder consulting in cost planning and management)
- Manage and align cost relevant Master Data with a view to continuous optimization of processes
- Perform value added analysis to enhance transparency and to create productivity
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Around 10 years' experience in related finance field
- Proactive and client focused personality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a virtual global team environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Very strong Power point, Excel and Word skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual bonus
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Contribution to public transport
- Discounts and more benefits (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Position is for well-known international company based in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava