Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Global Business Controller (Ref. No.: JO-1710-362625_18)
From 1100€/month based on experience
Information about the position
Become a part of the team which is responsible for analyzing of the financial results of the business and supports the planning and forecasting process in order to have the most accurate and value creating information for strategic decision making.
- Close cooperation with the Global Finance Team, both remotely and face-to-face (possibility of short-term business trips)
- Forecasting and monthly reporting processes
- Communication with various stakeholders
- Regular reporting of business performance and ad-hoc analyses
- Opportunity to work on ad-hoc process improvement ideas
- Participation to Continuous Improvement projects
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- 1-3 years working experience in finance/controlling
- Business related studies with majors in controlling, finance or relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point
- VBA knowledge is very welcome
- Interest in advanced reporting tools (BI solutions, macros)
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve process efficiency
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
- 13th guaranteed salary
- 14th salary regarding the performance
- Home office possibility
- Flexible working time
- Trainings and education
- Fitness centre, discounts and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava