Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Asset Accounting Specialist (new role, new department) (Ref. No.: JO-1805-408032_5)
From 1700€/month based on experience
Information about the position
Do not miss an opportunity to be a part of growing finance team! At this role, you will be responsible for the set up and management of complex asset accounting processes in the company (across Europe). If you like challenges, projects and dynamic work, this is the right position for you.
- Managing of asset accounting processes for all entities across Europe
- Implement and monitor a process for reconciliation between technical inventory data base and asset register
- Establishment of unified asset methodology across entities and development of related guidelines
- Monitoring of CAPEX/OPEX split on PO level
- Communication with asset accounting teams
- Ensure Finance support from accounting service providers for all entities by consulting and working collaborative together
- Interface to Accounting, Treasury, Tax
- Design and implementation of finance processes and information systems in the area of asset accounting
- Support ad-hoc tasks which will appear during implementation phase
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Degree in economics or other related field
- 2-4 years of experience in the accounting field (complex accounting/audit/asset accounting in IT company)
- Knowledge of IFRS (asset recognition and measurement)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- Very good communication skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Annual bonus
- Motivational salary
- International environment
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a start up which is part of well known international company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava