Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Underwriter with Polish language (medical background welcomed!) (Ref. No.: JO-1707-357875h)
From 1000€/month based on experience
Information about the position
- Registration of underwriting cases using administrative system
- Evaluation of medical and financial documents and records such as blood tests, cardiovascular reports and accounting documents to establish a recommendation with the help of Medical Officers and underwriting tool
- Support for translation of underwriting-related tools
- Preparation and onsite support regarding trainings and audits
- Experience with re/insurence and underwriting is only an advantage
- Having medical background/knowledge would be great but is not necessary
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must!
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Hunger for learning new things and skills is necessary
- Handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonusses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Bonus
- Meal vouchers fully covered by employer
- Very flexible working time
- Contribution to annual public transport ticket
- Additional 5 days of holidays
- Sick days
- Universal vouchers
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava