Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Dutch speaker wanted!! - Claims specialist for international company (Ref. No.: JO-1804-406668e)
From 1000€/month based on experience
Information about the position
- Provide technically correct claims management decisions in appropriate balance of service and risk management
- Manage a portfolio of claims
- Support the day2day delivery of the claims value chain to clients in EMEA
- Communicate clearly with clients
- Work with internal resources
- Support monitoring of the claims portfolio, cooperate and support Business Management and other colleagues
- Record and maintain accurate claims data in systems and support business reporting
- Contribute effectively to business project and initiatives
- Fluent English and Dutch is necessary
- Basic medical, occupation, avocation and financial technical knowledge relevant to claims assessment
- Proven record of delivering high quality service to clients
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools and ability to learn new applications
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. An advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Annual Bonus
- Meal vouchers fully covered by employer
- Very flexible working time
- Contribution to annual public transport ticket
- Additional 5 days of holidays
- Sick days
- Universal vouchers
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is one of the top companies located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava