Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Reporting Accountant (Ref. No.: JO-1801-366145_9)
From 1000€/month based on experience
Information about the position
We are looking for Reporting Accountant who will be responsible for preparing and posting journals, performing reconciliations and supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting. Moreover, you will be actively involved in the integration of new systems and processes and improvements to existing practices.
- Preparation and posing of all manual journals for income statement and balance sheet (including bank, payroll, intercompany, accruals and expenses)
- Preparation of reconciliations and investigation of any queries that emerge as a result
- Support the monthly cost filing process and submissions and ensure reconciled and interact with business partner on accruals and expense adjustments required
- Complete intercompany confirmations and reconciliations
- Support the supervisor in the quarterly VAT and annual tax return submission process by preparing accounting information and supplying the required information, including detailed granular data for submission of respective returns
- Support the preparation of the statutory annual report and completion of audit with external auditors, which requires close communication and interaction with the external auditors and providing the necessary supporting documents and underlying accounting schedules
- Prepare the quarterly reporting submissions for group reporting
- Prepare monthly management information and analytical reviews
- Follow controls and raise issues and risks that are identified through approved routes
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- 2-5 years of experience at the accounting department (finance department)
- Understanding and production of Income statement and Balance sheets
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with an analytical and structured approach to work
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Accounting knowledge
- Reporting experience
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a stable international company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava