Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
International Tax Specialist (transfer pricing) (Ref. No.: JO-1804-407514b_2)
from 1220€ (brutto base salary will depend on the qualification and experience of the candidate) + benefits and bonuses
Information about the position
International Tax Team focuses on global tax topics, e.g. preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation, Intercompany services documentation, Tax Risk Reporting and Tax Benefits & Subsidies Reporting
- Preparing intercompany service documentation and set-up of intercompany agreements, royalty calculations, benchmark studies and other transfer pricing related tasks
- Interaction with other teams in order to collect relevant data and ensure their accuracy
- Cooperation with Finance Tax Group at headquarters during tax audits
- Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency of international tax processes
- Advanced level of English
- University Degree in Finance/Economics
- Experience in similar position is an advantage
- Previous experience with SAP is advantage
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines, multitask daily activities
- Willing to learn in the area of international taxation
Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13th guaranteed salary
- 14th salary regarding to the performance
- Trainings and education
- Sick days
- Fitness centre, discounts and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known and stable international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava