Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
HR Generalist (Junior/Senior) (Ref. No.: JO-1804-406404_9)
From 1000 Euro Gross/ month*
Information about the position
- Responsibility for whole recruitment process (advertising, active sourcing and screening)
- Providing the HR support to all employees (e.g. administration of company´s benefits)
- Organizing the training courses and preparing the learning materials for the employees
- Preparing the working contracts and other legal documents for the employees
- Managing the local HR processes
- Collaborating with Payroll and other departments
- Responsibility for travel cost reimbursement
- Previous experience in HR field, ideally from international company
- Basic knowledge about employment law and regulations
- Excellent communication skills in English and Slovak language
- Motivation for working in dynamic technical/IT area
- Very good coordination and organizational skills
- Previous experience with SAP are advantageous
- Advanced user of MS Office
*Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonusses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: email@example.com
- Annual bonus
- Motivational salary
- Fully paid lunch vouchers
- Extra holidays
- International environment
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international IT company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava