Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Junior Payments Investigator (Ref. No.: JO-1803-404818a)
Information about the position
Become a part of Investigation/Reconciliation team that supports several European countries and plays an important role in delivering services to company's clients.
- Handling of investigation cases
- Root cause analyses within Investigations team
- Payment charges analysis
- End of day checks
- Inventing and implementation of process improvements
- Secondary or University education in Economics/Finance/Banking
- Precide, detail oriented and analytical approach
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience with payment investigations or bank/ financial institution is an advantage
- MS Office - advanced
- Willingness to learn
- Fluent English (B2)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Position within a team where you can bring your fresh ideas for improvements and innovation
- Working for international and stable financial institution
- Diverse and stable team that will help you grow
- Possibilities for further growth in different roles within the team or organization
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Home Office
- Sick days
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava