Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Chef Deli Manager Ireland (Ref. No.: JO-1803-405913_8)
Information about the position
Role Description – Deli Manager/Chargehand
Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Deli Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provides our customers with excellent quality products and services.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a role with strong exposure to fresh food
- Experience in successfully achieving sales targets
- Fully trained in HACCP and food safety, and has experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements
- Experience in ordering for deli departments and managing waste within a fresh food department
- Ability to roster and adhere to budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative and innovative with the fresh offering
- Prepare the presentation and layout of the deli
- Drive sales and margin across all key areas
- Responsible for KPIs such as sales, margin, waste management, pricing and promotional displays
- Train all new employees to the deli
- Deal with all customer queries and efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
For the successful candidate, Flights and accommodation will be provided, so if you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this role and other roles we currently have on, please email your CV to: IrishRetail@cpl.ie
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Cpl Retail Recruitment