Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Butcher Ireland (Ref. No.: JO-1803-405914_8)
Information about the position
Role Description – Butcher
Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Meat Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provide our customers with excellent quality and products and services.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Butchery qualification/experience desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure
- Maintain retail cuts at a high standard in accordance with customer needs
- Drive sales through ensuring store standards are met on a daily basis
- Merchandise and present department to the highest standard
- Control stock rotation so that quality and freshness of goods is of the highest standard
- Manage waste and shrink in the department
For the successful candidate, Flights and accommodation will be provided, so if you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this role and other roles we currently have on, please email your CV to: [email protected]
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Cpl Retail Recruitment