Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Financial Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-1802-402524_7)
From 1000 EUR/month based on your experience*
Information about the position
We are looking for a candidate to join Financial Controlling team which is involved in preparing, monitoring and commenting financial results. You will be working closely with colleagues in reporting teams and Finance IT to produce and review financial statements, to ensure that deadlines within your area of responsibility are met, and that the required documentation is accurate, updated and complete.
- Reporting of the financial results of the company
- Analysis of the fully financial statements
- Ensure availability, completeness and correctness of the finance data
- Drive simplification and the automation of standard reporting
- Be actively involved in project work to further improve reporting processes
- Ensure adherence to overall reporting cycle including meetings management and publishing reporting calendar
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to improve productivity and/or simplify data validation
- Deputise other team members during their absences
- Participate at financial projects and ad hoc activities
- Fluent English- written and spoken is a must
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Big 4/financial reporting/financial planning & analysis
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Accounting knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP reporting standards is an advantage
- Experience in translating complex and incomplete information into effective communication to senior management
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, world leader in the insurance and reinsurance field.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava