Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Transferpricing Consultant (Ref. No.: JO-1711-364554_10)
from 1000€ (brutto base salary will depend on the qualification and experience of the candidate) + benefits and bonuses
Information about the position
Transfer Pricing team helps clients comply with international transfer pricing rules and plan comprehensive tax strategies. With the support of a strong international network of dedicated specialists with advanced training, the team advises clients on:
- Transfer Pricing Documentation and Planning
- Transfer Pricing Dispute Resolution
- Transfer Pricing Advisory
- Understanding the client's business by undertaking functional analysis interviews and benchmarking studies to derive an arm's length result
- Assisting clients to create transfer pricing documentation
- Assisting clients with planning a sustainable business model
- Assisting clients with domestic and international dispute resolutions with the tax authorities
- Advanced English- written and spoken
- Master’s Degree in Business / Economics /Accounting / Finance or Law
- 1-3 years of experience in area of controlling, audit or tax
- Knowledge of principles corporate finance
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong analytical skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dynamic and interesting work in an international company
- External and internal trainings
- Possibility of internship abroad
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fully paid lunch vouchers
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a leading international company operating in the field of accounting, audit and taxes.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava