Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
(1 year contract) Billing Validation Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1802-403527c)
Information about the position
- Engage with vendors, functions and territories to ensure correct and on time billing process.
- Maintain reimbursement rates and validation rules according to the contracts with vendors
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of monthly reimbursement report
- Communicate with vendors on billing issues, incorrect amounts, missing billing items and finance reports, apply exceptions in the billing and keep track of them
- Validation of certain process and manage the penalty reporting
- Liaise with IT teams on developing and implementing solutions for system billing validation
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- 1 year of experience on similar position
- Communication skills
- Excel skills (basic functions and pivot tables)
- Able to solve ambiguous issues
- Willing to learn
- Attention to details
- Drive for results
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonusses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working time
- Lunch vouchers
- Good working environment
- Sick days
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava