Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Tax Operations Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1607-335332_11)
From 1000 EUR/month based on your experience*
Information about the position
- Support the global team with reporting, business analysis of tax returns and data management
- Performing analytical review of outputs provided to local tax teams
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Undertake balance reviews and ensure tax balances are reconciled
- Liaise with internal finance departments
- Providing ad hoc tax analysis as needed
- Support the local tax teams in tax audits
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- University degree in the area of finance, accounting or similar field
- 2-3 years of experience in the area in tax or accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Energetic, prepared to assist where required
- Team oriented and able to share knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to travel (business trips to other subsidiaries)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working time
- Annual performance bonus
- 5 additional days of holidays
- Courses, trainings, certification
- Contribution for public transport
- And many others
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava