Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Retail Jobs in Ireland (Ref. No.: JO-1803-405932_4)
Information about the position
Grocery Sales Assistant Job Opportunity in Ireland
Do you have experience with customer service and hold an excellent grasp on the English language?
Do you want to make a move to one of the most prosperous countries in Europe?
Do you want to earn up to x3 times your current salary?
All jobs offer opportunity for progression with flexible working conditions.
Flights and accommodation provided for up to 4 weeks.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Customer driven
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
- Merchandise shelves, ensuring that all areas of the store are presented to the highest standard
For the successful candidate, flights and accommodation will be provided, so if you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this role and other roles we currently have on, please email your CV to: IrishRetail@cpl.ie
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Cpl Retail Recruitment