Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Cafe Assistant Ireland (Ref. No.: JO-1803-405915_5)
Information about the position
Cafe/Deli Assistant Job Opportunity in Ireland
Do you have experience with customer service and hold an excellent grasp on the English language?
Do you want to make a move to one of the most prosperous countries in Europe?
Do you want to earn up to x3 times your current salary?
All jobs offer opportunity for progression with flexible working conditions.
Flights and accommodation provided for up to 4 weeks.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- HACCP training is desirable but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store’s portion control measures
- Cook, prepare and display the foods sold throughout the day
- Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store policy
For the successful candidate, Flights and accommodation will be provided, so if you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this role and other roles we currently have on, please email your CV to: [email protected]
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Cpl Retail Recruitment