Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Junior DWH & Business Intelligence Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1804-406331a)
Information about the position
Catch the opportunity to enhance your technical knowledge and have a great options for professional growth!
- Development and maintenance of business reporting systems and data warehouse: stored procedures and functions, ETL processes etc.
- Regular and ad-hoc database loads
- Data quality steering
- User management
- Close cooperation with Headquarters
- Opportunity to enhance your technical knowledge and great options for professional growth
- Secndary education or College degree in Computer Science, Math, Finance, Statistics would be beneficial
- SQL skills needed
- Analytical mind and willingness to learn modern technologies
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of any of these is welcome: Microsoft SSIS / SSAS / MDS, C#, VB.NET, Python or other), Data modelling language MDX / DAX
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- 13th salary
- 14th salary (Performance-based bonus)
- Home Office
- Referral bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Lunch vouchers
- Free gym membership
- Relocation bonus
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava