Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Tax Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1804-406332a)
Information about the position
- Prepare monthly and quarterly VAT journals to ensure VAT is posted to the correct account, cost centre and entity.
- Review and prepare VAT reports to ensure VAT has been correctly accounted for and is reported in the correct period.
- Prepare VAT/GST returns, European Sales List, Supplementary Declarations and additional country specific reports on a timely basis.
- Ensure VAT payments and receipts are correctly booked and VAT postings are completed and reconciled.
- Process payment requests
- Actively identify and support the implementation of process improvements
- Previous VAT accounting experience preferably at a European level
- University degree preferably in the area of finance or accounting
- Fluent English speaker, other languages an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of numeracy
- Able to work accurately to strict reporting deadlines
- Able to adapt to change
- Strong team player
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher!For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working time
- Transportation allowance
- Career opportunities
- Above-average salary
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava