Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Learning & People Development Specialist Americas (Ref. No.: JO-1803-405619a)
Information about the position
- Management and coordination of the planning, organisation and implementation of organisation and people development activities
- Initiative in engagement with partners and cross functional teams for effective implementation
- To be a partner to regional Leads and partners
- Helping with establishing tenable processes in global and regional implementation of organisation and people development solutions
- Preparation and updating of digital formats and platforms
- Guarantee quality of collaboration with subject matter experts
- Managing regional vendors & suppliers for training delivery
- Acting as point of contact for organisation and people development regional execution, including planning, registration and enrolment of participants
The role provides support to Americas region with working hours mainly between 1-9pm.
- Fluent knowledge of English language is a must, (Spanish is advantage)
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the field of Project Management/Administration/Operations
- Experience from Learning and Development is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree from Organisational Development, HR or similar educational background
- Advanced MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint knowledge is required
- Previous experience in on-line learning is welcome
- Ability to work in dynamic international environment
- Passion for learning, education and development
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual bonus
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Contribution to public transport
- Discounts and more benefits (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Position is for well-known international company placed in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava