Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Pricing Specialist with English and French (Ref. No.: JO-1803-404937a)
Information about the position
- Act as the Business Advisor to Business Lines Managers and Executives
- Advising on deal structure and the related delegations to approval deal proposals
- Responsibility for financial parameters and price management
- Review of contracts, Terms and conditions
- Communicate/negotiate when advising other professionals, managers and executives
- Fluent knowledge of French and English language is a must
- Minimum 4 years of experience from Accounting, Controlling or other related field
- University degree from Finance or related field is preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in international environment
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Participation in international projects
- Attractive financial compensation
- External and internal trainings
- 3 days extra holidays
- Possibility of Home Office
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees