Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
SAP Point of Contact for Procurement department (Ref. No.: JO-1804-406694)
from 2000 EUR (brutto base salary will depend on the qualification and experience of the candidate) + benefits and bonuses
Information about the position
- Acting as Procurement point of contact for SAP rollouts from assessment to go live
- Providing trainings and support to end users
- Participation at testing and get-well phase, providing business support to technical designers
- Point of contact for implemented strategies
- Vendor master data management, regular reporting
- Interfacing between business and Procurement IT
- Responsible for assigned procurement categories
- Creation and optimalization of processes and internal standards
- Monitoring E2E process of procurement and solving issues
- Fluent knowledge of English is a must
- University degree from Economic / Technical area
- At least 5 years of experience with SAP delivery or SRM projects
- Experience with Procurement – understanding processes
- Negotiation skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonusses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual bonus
- Motivational salary
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus, relocation bonus
- International environment
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company with a subsidiary in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava