Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Operations Associate for Investments (full time / part time) (Ref. No.: JO-1712-365671k)
From 1000 EUR/month based on your experience
Information about the position
- Responsible for investment strategy and implementation of investment decisions
- Managing master data systems and cooperation with system administrators
- Validation of actions which affect the investment portfolio
- Coordination of asset transfers between investment portfolios
- Communication with external and internal counterparties
- Creation of investment and ad hoc reports
- Maintaining process policies and procedures
- The position is opened for full time or part time
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- Knowledge of financial markets and Asset management is a big plus
- Background from banking back office position is a plus
- English language on fluent level is a must
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Great time management
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, also considering market situation and the value employees may bring to company.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch vouchers
- 5 additional vacation days
- Sick days
- Child birth support
- Discounts and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava