Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Procurement Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1712-365805d)
Information about the position
- Providing support to Procurement department
- Reporting for internal use and to customers
- Identifying suppliers from suppliers list and searching for potential suppliers
- Preparation of negotiation strategies, negotiating with suppliers
- Managing of tenders and bidding processes
- Preparation of contract conditions and pricing
- Reviewing and maintaining existing contracts, managing contract expiration
- Creation and implementation of Procurement guidelines
- Supporting users with required documentation
- University degree from Economy or related field is preferred
- Min. 5 years of experience in Procurement
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to solve problems and organize tenders
- Ability to lead the team
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual bonus
- Motivational salary
- International environment
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company with a subsidiary in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava