Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Financial Reporting Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1802-402212_3)
Information about the position
Join the team which is responsible for the quarterly financial closing for entities in Europe. As a team member of Financial Monitoring team, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the technical data in the financial systems. You will also be helping the other closing teams understand the reasons for changes from our predicted bookings.
- Ensure integrity, accuracy and completeness of technical data in reporting systems
- Review of monthly/quarterly revenue and statistical data
- Variance explanation and booking adjustments to correct errors in technical bookings
- Review technical bookings, identify errors and operational issues, manage fix of data problems
- Support system development and testing
- Provide support to the internal and external audit process
- Respond to queries from other closing teams in an efficient manner
- Fluent English (written and spoken)is a must
- University degree in Finance/Economics and/or Business Academy
- Experience in Administration, Systems, Finance, Reporting or Accounting
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and team player
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, world leader in the reinsurance field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava