Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Accounting Professional (complex accounting tasks) (Ref. No.: JO-1706-355745_6)
Information about the position
- Provide timely and accurate accounting tasks according to internal guidelines, regulatory and Group requirements
- Closing and reporting activities
- Ensure timely booking of accruals, payroll, fixed assets, VAT, intercompany recharges etc.
- Support financial controlling with focus on group requirements (payable/receivable sign-offs, reconciliations for the accounts under the ownership, and related tasks)
- Provide accurate financial information to the management to enable timely and current decisions to be made
- Financial reporting to local tax teams
- Ensure compliance with the risk and control framework and the audit requirements
- Support audit activities and prepare requested information
- Participate and support Finance related projects and perform ad hoc tasks as required
- Identify and evaluate process improvement possibilities
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- 3-5 years of work experience in accounting/audit/financial reporting
- CPA/ACCA certification or equivalent is an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting processes
- Understanding of financial reporting processes, risk and controls
- Advanced PC skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Great teammate with good communication skills
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Sick days
- Fully paid lunch vouchers
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava