Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Head of US GAAP & Statutory reporting team (Ref. No.: JO-1801-367686_3)
Information about the position
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager, Senior Qualified Accountant or Senior Auditor with proven leadership experience to lead and develop an international team of financial reporting specialists, who are responsible for the accounting & reporting of the assigned legal entities.
- Statutory Closing & Reporting for assigned entities including management reporting and reporting to the Board of Directors
- Group Reporting according to US GAAP accounting principles
- Reporting to the CFO's and other stakeholders
- Responsible for compliance with local and group policies and the internal control framework
- Coordination and oversight over annual external audit and key contact for internal and external auditors
- Contribution to strategic projects
- Leading and developing international team of Senior Reporting Specialists across Europe as well as in Bratislava
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- At least 10 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or Audit
- Proven leadership experience in managing international team
- Strategic mindset with good communication skills at all levels
- Experience with statutory accounting and reporting including Financial Statements, Audit process and reporting
- Expert knowledge in international and statutory accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing demands
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Flexible working time
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, world leader in the reinsurance field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava