Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Financial Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-1802-402524_4)
Information about the position
The team is mainly responsible for the quarterly production and validation of the financial results. Your main responsibilities will include specific closing activities in coordination with the Consolidation and Reporting Team as well as the local CFOs.
- Production, review and submission of financial statements and sensitivities, including cash flow and capital reconciliations
- Preparation and review of late adjustments/booking vouchers
- Preparation of the audit documentation
- Support change analysis and functional specification implications from changes in the Group Finance Data Model
- Facilitate, plan, maintain and enhance the evaluation processes
- Fluent English- written and spoken is a must
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the Big 4 or in financial planning & analysis environment
- Previous experience in Finance or Risk Management
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with holistic financial thinking and the ability to deliver high quality output to short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, world leader in the insurance and reinsurance field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava