Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Employees Development Mentor (Ref. No.: JO-1802-402867)
Information about the position
- Responsibility for all HR processes in an agile environment - recruitment, organization of talent review, Evaluation of employee engagement survey results etc.
- Coaching employees on their personal development
- Working on processes development to improve the ways of working in agile environment
- Support in capability building and skills development, e.g. via training
- Close collaboration with other HR departments and coaches to link in agile working methodologies
- Fluent English language skills in spoken and written form
- At least 2 years of leadership experience in large international company
- Previous experience in an agile environment / scrum master or profound line management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to explain complex topics in a clear and convincing way
- Coaching experience or certification is an advantage
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: email@example.com
- Flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Public transport allowance
- Internal and external education
- Life-event allowance
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
International financial institution.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava