Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Collections Specialist/ Senior Collections Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1801-367166_3)
Information about the position
- Management of broad activities related to customer portfolios
- Management of collection processes, providing early stage customer service and, where necessary, raise cases involving customer complaints
- Support other finance operations by providing and receiving information from customers regarding billing, collection and cash application
- Analyse aging debt reports and initiate calls to, as well as receiving calls from, customers
- Understanding customer complaints, assist with the research of cases to resolve billing and commercial customer service issues on accounts and support actions to prevent delinquent payment
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in business administration or professional experience from Finance/Accounting
- 1 - 4 years’ experience in collections, customer service, inside sales, AP or other related experience
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, functions, graphs etc.)
- Excellent customer service, organizational, communication, and follow-up skills
- Experience pulling and analysing data from systems
- Team player
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary
- 13th guaranteed salary
- Language courses and trainings
- Fully covered meal vouchers (contribution for meals)
- Monthly free workplace massage
- Housing allowance/relocation bonus for foreign candidates
- Flexible benefits (cafeteria system)
- Brand new offices near the city centre including fitness centre, canteen, nursery etc.
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava