Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Field Logistics Project Manager (6 month contract) (Ref. No.: JO-1801-366700c)
Information about the position
Take ownership of customers situations that have been identified as having a critical impact to continuing business relationship with the customer and manage cooperation during the rework phase.
- Restore customer satisfaction with customers through project management of field rework activities
- Coordinating resources necessary to define field plan
- Active cooperation with authorized service providers in regions
- Defines scope of work and drive negotiation with vendors to achieve best possible parts and rework cost
- Tracks progress through final resolution
- University Degree or equivalent business experience
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing skills both by phone and e-mail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Organised, methodical and logical approach
- Relative experience in the computing industry would be an advantage
- Spreadsheet and data analysis
- Vendor management experience is a big plus
- Fluent English is a must
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working time
- Lunch vouchers
- Good working environment
- Sick days
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava