Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Procurement Data Administrator (Business Analyst) (Ref. No.: JO-1801-366401a)
agreement-based (Temporary jobs)
Information about the position
- Supporting procurement process improvement and Project managers in tool management
- Participating on projects related to procurement systems
- Administration of user access, master data, configuration files
- Maintaining and managing Ariba system
- Interaction with internal users and external vendors
- Reporting on ongoing projects
- Dealing with customer queries
- Ensure that quarterly audits on access to systems, shared drives and processes are carried out
- Basic understanding of P2P processes and tools is a must!
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience
- Fluent English (C1)
- Data management skills
- MS Office advanced user
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working time
- Home office
- Fitness center
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international IT company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava