Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Treasury Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1710-361861_6)
Information about the position
This role is an opportunity to embed your strong Treasury expertise into a dynamic, M&A driven environment. As a member of the Capital & Liquidity team, you are primarily responsible for the liquidity reporting. Support will also be required in relation to Liquidity, ALM and FX management strategies and Capital Markets and bank funding initiatives.
- Liquidity Reporting: Ensure effective liquidity reporting with provision of data to required parties
- Support Legal Entity CFOs in reporting on liquidity and capital management issues
- Coordinate, for the Life Capital Division, all Finance led projects and initiatives with reference to liquidity reporting
- Support Capital Markets and bank funding initiatives
- Support Liquidity, ALM and FX management strategies
- Maintain Capital Management and Intra Group Transaction Guidelines
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- At least 5 years of relevant Treasury experience/Reporting experience ideally in banking industry
- Proven experience within Treasury
- Understanding of liquidity management & reporting, derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows
- Strong ability to model & analyse financial data
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles including US GAAP/IFRS
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well known international company, world leader in the reinsurance field.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava