Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Accounting and Control Manager (Ref. No.: JO-1702-347788_2)
Information about the position
- Lead team of two technical accountants (3 people at the moment, team will be growing), team development, performance management
- Support comprehensive analysis and business commentaries with respect to accounting policies
- Oversee the validation and review of Investment accounting and reporting delivered to the Ledger
- Accurate calculation and booking of internal and external retro-cession agreements
- Preparation of accurate data for internal and external reporting
- Ensure compliance with the risk and control framework and the audit requirements
- Participate on finance related projects
- Fluent English
- 5 years of experience in Complex accounting (international environment), or Audit
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge
- People management experience would be appreciated
- Can - do attitude, problem solver
- Great communication skills
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a start up owned by stable international company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava