Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
HR generalist (Senior HR Coordinator) (Ref. No.: JO-1709-359912_5)
Information about the position
Support whole HR life – cycle of candidates and employees in leading SME company!
- Ensure and coordinate hiring process
- Active communication with recruitment agencies
- Partner with business in HR related topics and issues
- Consult with local employees labour code related issues
- Co-ordinate with regional partners in terms of various project (employer branding, HRIS implementation etc.)
- Ensure smooth onboarding process and coordinate induction trainings
- Administrate Comp&Ben agenda
- Responsibility for complete employees documentation
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- Previous experience as HR Generalist or other similar role (2-3 years)
- Good labour code overview
- Experience from international working environment is a plus
- Strong multitasker and assertive person
- Flexibility and open-mind is essential for the role
- Stress resistance
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Insurance products
- Cafeteria system
- 5 extra days of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Internal and external education
- Life-event allowance
- Sick leave allowance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international production company with more than 100 years tradition. Company produces over 70 000 products and they cover divisions like: automotive, safety, office supplies, telecommunications, medical supplies and more.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava