Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Head of IT Operations (Ref. No.: JO-1801-366553)
Information about the position
We are looking for Head of IT Operations for team, which will be responsible to deploy and operate the application landscape that is a cornerstone of a scalable digital white label life insurance solution.
You have opportunity to join a new business unit within an established company - combining the dynamic spirit of a start-up with the backing strong organisation.
- To lead the IT Operations team
- To ensure the availability and security of applications and that new releases are properly deployed to the underlying cloud platforms
- Responsibility that events and incidents are handled promptly and properly
- Close collaboration with internal and external developer teams, third party providers and clients as well as with other IT teams
- Advanced English (written and spoken) is a must
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Operations and 2-3 years’ experience with Cloud
- Experience in DevOps set-up to support the further development of this setup
- Experience in IT Security
- Experience with deployment and operations of complex cloud-based applications
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Inherent passion and validated knowledge in strategic technology development, digital transformation and the inherent regulatory challenges
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Work in dynamic developing start up, owned by stable mother company
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Extra days of holidays
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is developing start up, owned by stable mother company.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava