Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Experienced Test Manager (Ref. No.: JO-1801-366547)
Information about the position
We are looking for experienced Test Manager, who will lead whole test strategy and the testing process.
- Day to day management of the test team
- Test Strategy ownership
- Quality Gate governance
- Defect Management and triage
- Test resource planning
- Test project planning
- Deliver to time, cost and quality consistently across multiple projects in parallel
- Production of meaningful metrics during test execution windows
- Ownership of test dependencies, risks and issues
- Advanced English is a must
- Test Management experience on large scale programmes
- Strong communication and presentation skills in contact with clients
- Testing of 3rd party integrations
- Previous experience in portal and browser testing and you are able to create test scenarios, test cases, test scripts
- Insight in test execution, defect and test management and test automation
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Work in dynamic developing start up, owned by stable mother company
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Extra days of holidays
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is dynamic developing start up, owned by stable mother company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava