Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Sales Administration Associate (Ref. No.: JO-1801-366600)
Information about the position
- Processing vendor pricing from external suppliers
- Coordination of vendors´ activities
- Creating orders and sending requests to vendors
- Project tracking, monitoring of service delivery and regular reporting
- Communication with suppliers regarding orders, delivery and invoicing accuracy
- Genertion and validation of suppliers invoices
- Providing assistance with payment collection
- Planning and implementation of projects that support Sales department
- Advanced knowledge of English is a must
- At least Bachelor degree (Economic / Finance/ Business Administration preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with back office or administration as part time / full time job
- Analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- The position is for fixed-term contract
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young, dynamic team
- Lunch vouchers
- Teambuildings and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company with subsidiary in Slovakia.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava