Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Lead Engineer for Automotive company (Ref. No.: JO-1703-350789j_3)
Information about the position
Become a part of R&D centre in Trencin for respected company and help to raise quality of the products in automotive industry! Reallocation bonus included!
- Development of interior products according to customer requirements and company's standards
- Responsibility for drawings and 3D models in CATIA V5
- Carry out product construction from cost and production point of view
- Coordinate details with customers, suppliers and production plants
- Lead a team of CAD engineers
- University education (Master's degree)
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Relevant work experience and skills in interior product design
- Customer orientated approach
- Fluent English and Intermediate level of Slovak is a must
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Unique free space for your ingenuity
- Direct project work for the world's leading automakers
- Good development and career opportunities
- 13th salary
- Relocation Bonus
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Research & development centre of international automotive company.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava