Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Financial Reporting & Analytics Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1711-363445_2)
Information about the position
The team is responsible for developing and strengthening financial capabilities through building a strong Financial Management supporting function for the business. They collaborate with many different functions to ensure that the operating model is efficient.
- Lead and develop stable financial reconciliation processes for international programs and act as a single point of contact within Finance
- Establish late adjustment process and orchestrate required corrections as part of the quarterly closing process
- Ensure correct level of ceded reserves related to international programs
- Support finance IT projects
- Ensure proper governance controls are established and executed
- Support and participate in other projects
- Other ad-hoc tasks with a high degree of autonomy, while collaborating with all relevant teams globally
- Advanced English (written and spoken is a must)
- University degree (or equivalent), preferably in finance/accounting/economics
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the finance field
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience using accounting and reporting systems
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Ability to handle details without losing sight of the "big picture"
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Very flexible working time
- Annual bonus
- Contribution to public transport
- Sick days
- Extra days of holidays
- Many others (specified on the interview)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava