Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Specialist for statutory accounting (Ref. No.: JO-1710-363020_3)
Information about the position
The team's main responsibility is to prepare Statutory Financial Statements for legal entities across EMEA as well as coordinate annual statutory compliance cycles and identify process and compliance improvements.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of the legal entities statutory financial statements
- Support the preparation of the US GAAP vs. Local GAAP bridge and relevant adjustments
- Drive and support the financial statements audit cycle
- Prepare and control of account reconciliations related to Equity, Pension and other relevant non operative accounts
- Support the overall statutory accounting cycle
- Prepare ad hoc financial and statistical reports
- Drive standardization and efficiency initiatives for the statutory compliance and reporting process
- Hands on systems implementation support
- Support the integration of new legal entities and other M&A activity
- Participate in global projects
- Fluent English or Fluent English and German language
- Finance & Accounting degree or equivalent certification
- At least 2 years’ experience and knowledge of completing statutory financial statements and reports
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS/SVK GAAP
- Knowledge of software such as SAP, iScala or HFM is welcome
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- 13th salary
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Other interesting benefits
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava