Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Global Reporting Analyst (Financial reporting) (Ref. No.: JO-1703-350110_12)
Information about the position
The Controlling team acts as business partner across the entire value chain by providing financial information, management reports and ad-hoc performance analyses. Besides consolidating and analyzing financial data, the controller supports the planning process and plays an important role in business projects (e.g. product launches).
- Assurance of correctness and accuracy of top management reporting
- Ad hoc analysis based on business requirements and needs
- Co-operation with various teams accross regions in order to achieve desired goals from finance and business controlling
- Work in an international team
- Possibilities for personal growth and increase of responsibilities
- Advacned English language (written and spoken)
- Business-related studies (controlling, finance or similar subjects)
- Excel and PowerPoint on an advanced level (ideally VBA knwoledge)
- Flexible team player
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13th guaranteed salary
- 14th salary regarding to the performance
- Home office
- Flexible working time
- Trainings and education
- Fitness centre, discounts and more
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava