Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Information about the position
We are seeking a Web application developer who will extend the Shared client services support team within the Finance IT Shared Components, Data & Reporting unit.
- You will perform technical analysis, design, implementation, unit/system testing of the application changes or interfaces according to business needs
- You will collaborate with other teams in defining functionality, scope and time lines
- You will ensure the solutions get developed in an agile, flexible way and remain maintainable by keeping a clean design and following internal standards
- Key skills include the ability to bring ideas from concept to reality and being able to communicate effectively to all partners
- You will be responsible for re-engineering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of an Angular based web applications and also support existing applications in close collaboration with associated business analysts and software engineers.
- You will work closely with colleagues located in Armonk, Bangalore, Bratislava and Zurich.
- You have experience with Angular framework
- Knowledge of Node.js, Jasmine, Protractor, Sass and Webpack is a plus
- You have experience with distributed version control systems (preferably GIT)
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn and improve
- Ability to understand complex information models and IT solutions
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary review: re-evaluated yearly,
- Annual Performance bonus: depends on company results and individual performance
- Home office: requires approval of line manager (but on this position around 40%)
- 5 additional days of holiday
- Lunch allowance
- Sick leave
- Online and classroom trainings – Language education, professional and leadership trainings, technical trainings, external education
- Public Transport Benefit
- Child birth support
- Discounts: Wellness & relax discounts, sport discounts, other discounts (gastronomy, fashion, activities to living and more), Sphere card
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Leading provider of reinsurance with Global Center of Excellence in Bratislava
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava