Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Market Analyst with VBA (Ref. No.: JO-1704-352213_8)
Information about the position
We are looking for a Market Research Analyst to Marketing and Sales Intelligence team based in the Shared Service Center (SSC) Bratislava.
- Responsibility for setup, execution and support of market reporting and data analysis activities
- Providing effective link between internal clients and panel institutes to facilitate delivery process and improve quality.
- Responsibility to carry out database checks to deliver on-time and correct data
- Delivering regular panel reports and other specific chartings. You will be responsible for the production of reports and analysis which will gradually move from standard reporting to more complex on-demand reports and analyses
- Providing support and answer questions about panel and software used to extract panel data and prepare and deliver specific requirements and analyses
- 1 year experience working with Excel and VBA
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- MS Office knowledge - especially advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- English language on an advanced level is a MUST
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13 and/or 14 Month Salary
- 5 Sick days
- Home office
- Staff Discount
- Fitness centrum
- Meal vouchers
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava