Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Financial Analyst (automotive) (Ref. No.: JO-1707-357494_3)
Information about the position
- Support and coordinate engineering budget planning
- Provide integration of detailed financial information for forecast
- Define program business plan and submit capital investment request
- Budget planning for all program financial aspects and develop system / tools for cost tracking and cost controlling (plan vs. Actuals)
- Support definitions of supplier standards and cost targets with Purchasing and Program Management
- Support supplier selection and supplier price/cost negotiations with Purchasing and Costing in order to secure program profitability
- Support and calculate make or buy
- Monthly reporting of program financial data
- Calculate cost & price for customer and internal change management
- Train and motivate program team members to achieve enhanced understanding of program cost and program financial goals
- Attend phase exit reviews and support program team with required program financial documentation
- Build team with Program Manager & Sales Manager for strategy and execution of customer negotiations
- Prepare program financial documentation for customer negotiations, interface with customer finance organization
- Advanced English and German (written and spoken) is a must
- 3-5 years of experience in controlling, costing environment
- Experiences with Program Controlling / Costing
- Willingness to travel in Europe (approximately 30-40%)
- Strong time management and high analytical working skills
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13th salary
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Other interesting benefits
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company.