Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Automation Tester (Ref. No.: JO-1703-350826_8)
Information about the position
Great opportunity for experienced Automation Tester.
- Implement adequate testing strategies to ensure and demonstrate high standards of quality.
- Design, implement and maintain automation test tools and scripts for all levels of testing.
- Create and execute tests strategies for each code change starting from unit tests, through integration and system tests all the way up to UAT, exploratory tests and non- functional tests.
- Engage with business analysts, product owners and developers to understand their needs.
- Define, monitor, ensure and demonstrate quality standards in regulated environment.
- Research and implement new technologies and tools to continuously improve our process and products.
- Be an active member of a team building leading edge, market defining services in the big data and analytics spaces.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in implementing automation using Robot or any open source automation framework
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience in programming (Python/Java etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English or German
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate small team
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, multi-cultural, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to email@example.com
Nice to have
- ISTQB Certification
- Knowledge of methodology and CMMI standards
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows or Linux)
- Attractive compensation package
- One of the best educational program and training in the world
- Work in multi-national teams and environment
- Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
IT & consulting company
Requirements for the employee
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) or
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava