Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
PL1 Developer (Ref. No.: JO-1610-341898)
Information about the position
We are looking for PL1 developers to join our agile and dynamic software support and development team responsible for maintenance and enhancement of internal billing & invoicing applications.
- PL1 developers will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on building and testing PL1 programs.
- may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components
- integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- responsible for ensuring the company is producing accurate and timely invoices for our clients and customers according to the general accounting rules and local country legislation.
- Knowledge of PL1, DB2, IMS, MQ, JCL, OPC, z/OS, RACF/ASO, TSO/ISPF, SQL/QMF, REXX, SCLM, AFP, ICSF, MVS JVL, SPUFI, FTP/NFTP
- Good communication skills, ability to specify and design systems
- Develop, enhance and maintain existing application software programs
- Strong analytical, good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Analyse and investigate failures, logs and provide overall application support
- Experience in working with agile teams is an advantage.
- Ability to translate functional designs into technical designs and code
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Contribution to pension plan
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Private medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Training programs - classroom based training and 5000 e-learning course
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava